Upgrade your entire bagger audio system* for the ultimate in output, clarity, features and compatiblity!
• Easy Plug-n-Play wiring kit with step-by-step instructions - No cutting or hacking of wires!
• Retains OEM handlebar functions & Automatic Volume Control - An exclusive!
• Premium Hogtunes™ direct fairing replacement speakers (Upgrades Available).
• Sony CDX-GT575UP Radio (Pandora®/CD/MP3/iPod/iPhone/Mobile/AUX/USB/EQ) (Upgrades Available).
• Waterproof splash cover with All mounting hardware, adapters & trim pieces.
• In-fairing easy mount wire antenna included
• Significant power increase from stock with future upgradability
• Warranty: Biketronics Wiring Kit (Lifetime), Sony Radio (1-year), Hogtunes Speakers (20-years)
• Works on all Harley-Davidson® Bagger / Touring motorcycles including:
StreetGlide, RoadGlide***, ElectraGlide Classic, Standard, Ultra Classic & Police Bike Models
(FLHT, FLHX, FLHTC, FLHTCU, FLTR***, FLHTP)
* Factory CB, intercom/headset speakers and rear volume control functions are integrated into the stock radio and cannot be retained when adding an aftermarket radio. If you want to retain these features, then check out one of our bagger Audio Upgrade Kits instead.
** HD part numbers needed for adding lower speakers to newer style "vented" lowers (if not factory equiped): Speaker Grill 76000065, two needed, Left Speaker Box 57410-11, Right Speaker Box 57419-11, Screws 10200012, eight needed
*** RoadGlide Motorcycles: Pre-2006 RoadGlides must be updated to newer style grill assembly, parts available for purchase through most local Harley dealerships, PN: 77021-98B and 77022-98B. Titan II 7.1" will not fit 2012 - 2014 Roadglide CVO without backdating to 77021-98B and 77022-98B grills.
**** If using your own radio with this kit it must be a JVC, Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, Clarion, Dual, or Sony brand AND it MUST have a wired remote input, sometimes called a steering wheel remote input.
Harley-Davidson® is a registered trademark of Harley-Davidson Motor Company